Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kinda famous...

So a few weeks ago I was reading
and she was talking about how she loves homemade Christmas gifts.
She's dedicating a whole week of blog posts to 
the goodness that is homemade.
You could send in your wares in hopes to get picked...
Well...
I sent her a little something 
and...
SHE FEATURED IT TODAY!!!!!

The "Frame of Misfit Toys"
Every single thing on this frame is about The Nielsons. I read past posts on her blog and found out things they love, places they've been and things they do (sounds stalkerish...really I'm not...really) I just wanted it to be super unique and all about them.


Even the domino means something...
4 kids...2 parents


Can I tell you how excited I am????
I have been checking her blog everyday
hoping to get a glimpse of my homemade gift...
Each day that went by
with no "Frame of Misfit Toys"
I started second guessing myself.
Maybe it's not as great as I thought it was...
Maybe she thought "what the heck is all this junk"...
Maybe it got totally busted up in the mail...
I don't have a website so maybe she won't pick it...
the doubter in me went on and on!
But today it was there and she loved it
 and 
It made my day...
(I'll tell you the LOOOONG story of how
 I thought of doing these frames on the next "I Made It Monday")


No comments:

Post a Comment