Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sisters Trip...

I just got back from a glorious trip
with my sista's. 
We always have the BESTEST time
with each other.
We went to visit our parents in New York,
and to see their new, old house.
They just finished restoring 
the Grainery
(which literally was just that, a grain house, in it's former life)

Saying that it is amazing
is an understatement...






Their house sits right next to 
The Erie Canal.
Early one morning we were awakened
by some seriously loud shouting.
We looked out the windows and saw this...


The annual Pittsford Regatta 
was going on.
How cool...

Knowing that we couldn't possibly 
be so close and not go...
Our parents took us to 
Nantucket...

 Yay,
there's Brant point...


This puppy was just hanging out in her owners shop
Sooo cute...


Our friends invited us out for seafood.
The Winebrenners don't eat seafood...


yes, we are pathetic...
I at least had salmon!


I bought this little pendant as we were heading to get on the ferry.
I wanted something to remind me of the island...
(gosh I'm freckly!) 


Me looking like I'm looking into a spoon...
But I had to document my band-aid face. 
Our trip was waaaay too short.
Until next year ladies...


Love ya'lls foreva...

No comments:

Post a Comment