Monday, March 22, 2010

I Made it Mondays...

I've had this darling doggie fabric
for quite awhile,
 but have been leery to use it 
because 
they don't make it anymore.
Do you do that?
Buy something but then cant bring yourself to use it
because then you wont have it...
That thinking is the frosting 
on top of my crazy cake...
But really...
how stinkin' cute is this?


I guess
was in a contract dispute
and had to discontinue
her line.
I'm hoping it works itself out 
because her stuff is dreamy!

I broke down and used it...
I  made the girls easter frocks
but had to supplement their skirts 
with other fabrics
because I was lucky to get the
 yard and a half
of doggie fabric that I did.

I made Blythe this little corsage pin...


and Sibley a little bow tie...


Love how it all turned out...
(but I sure wish I had more fabric...see...I knew I should've saved it)

No comments:

Post a Comment