Thursday, May 5, 2011

The "C" word....



I get totally psyched for this show every year. It's definitely not your run of the mill craft boutique. They advertise it as something like "not your mothers craft show." It's full of really creative, funky artists/crafters from right here in Utah. I think crafting has taken an up turn in the last several years. The mention of the word "crafting" no longer evokes images of grammies knitting toilet paper roll covers. It's not thought of as a swear word (the "c" word) anymore... It's actually pretty cool to craft. It's the new scene to be a part of :) Crafting has graduated from tole painting and homemade hair bows the size of a small planet to...

My "Queen of the Circus" cage girlie
I made it into the show this year!!!!!
...excited...nervous...wish me luck....
More pictures coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment